Blackheads Removal Treatment – How To Get Rid of Blackheads
What are Blackheads?
Blackheads are small, dark spots (about the size of a pinhead) caused by a small plug in the opening of a follicle (pore). Blackheads are small “plugs” that develop in the pores of the skin. They are caused when the over active sebaceous (oil producing) glands in the skin become clogged with oil. This sebum then begins to harden in the pore. This black top of the oil plug is then forced closer to the surface of skin by the oil hardening beneath it. This then causes the blackhead to be visible. It is not clearly understood why the sebaceous glands begin to become overactive. It is often noted that this situation begins at puberty, and may stop at the end of puberty leading to the conclusion that it is hormonally controlled.
Causes of Blackhead
Blackhead is caused when excess skin oil, sebum and congesting toxins are expelled through your skin from the blood and lymph fluid that supplies your skin with nutrients. These congesting toxins combined with skin oil and sebum clogs your pores causing blackheads, whiteheads, and full blown acne. The cause of blackhead you can easily deal with it. All you have to do is stop the formation of these congesting toxins combined with skin oil and sebum that builds up in your sebum channels. Thus applying anything externally will not help because blackhead is basically an INTERNAL problem. Oily and combination skins are most susceptible to these. The skin’s most dense oil glands are located in T-zone. That is why there you get the most blackheads.
Blackhead Removal Treatment
Some tips for removing blackheads are:-
- Use a gentle exfoliant to keep the dead cells off your skin and away from the pore openings.
- Cleanse the face thoroughly with a good cleanser meant for oily skin. Preferrably use a salicylic acid cleanser such as this one, Joey NY Pure Pores Cleansing Gel to get rid of blackheads.
- A warm compress of water applied to the area of the blackhead followed by a very, very gentle pressure can help in clearing the clog from the pore.
- Avoid harsh squeezing or scraping at the blackhead. Excessive squeezing can damage the skin surround the pore and can actually increase the size of the pore leading to more blackheads in the future.
Many people struggle the best blachead remover to fit both their skin-type and their lifestyle. There are many products on the market today to treat blackheads such as clay masks, pore strips and daily cleansers. It is essential to find the products which are the right fit for you. I found that Blackhead Expert gives a great guide on how to choose the right skincare routine for your skin-type.
Natural Home Remedies for Blackheads removal treatment
- Drink a lot of water, about 1 gallon a day. This will clean your system out and clear your skin.
- Change your pillowcases every night. Oil can build up on the case and that could be ground into your skin.
- Wash your face in very warm water, then squeese a fresh lemon and mix an a little salt.
- Apply on face let it air dry for about 20 minutes then wash face with warm water again.
- Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly speed up the healing of acne lesions .
- Just apply toothpaste dry directly on to the problem area then let it stay on for at least 25 minutes.
For the pimple…the top will dissapear but remeber to wash your face and hands after the pimple pops. When toothpaste is applied burning might happen but this is normal. The blackhead solution will take 2 weeks for 100% of the blackheads to dissapear.