Wrinkles – Anti Wrinkles Treatment
Skin wrinkles are grooves in the skin. Wrinkles can be on the surface of the skin or can be quite deep. Wrinkles are the thin, creased, and sagging skin.
Wind, heat and chemicals and the natural effects of aging cause a certain amount of wrinkling in everyone, but it is much worse in people who spend a lot of time in the sun. Years of exposure to the sun cause “photoaging,” which includes freckles, yellowing, roughness, visible blood vessels, and dark spots, as well as wrinkling. Typically, as a person ages, the sweat and oil glands of the skin become less numerous and smaller in size. This causes the skin to lose moisture and to dry out, and it soon begins to sag in places where the collagen, the elastic fibers that support the skin, has weakened the most. The skin around the eyelids, jaw, and neck is especially thin, and therefore more naturally prone to aging. Much of wrinkling is predetermined genetically from one’s parents.
Causes Of Wrinkles
wrinkles are a natural part of aging. Wrinkles form in part because the supportive components of the skin (such as elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid) degrade as we get older. Although much research has been directed at understanding why this happens, it is still a mystery. Everyone ages at a different rate based on genetics, sun exposure, general health, and lifestyle choices (such a smoking and drinking). You can profoundly affect how rapidly you age by avoiding the sun and living a healthy lifestyle. For example, sunlight damages the natural layers of the skin and destroys collagen. For proof of this, examine parts of your skin with minimal sun exposure, such as the inner arms, inner thighs, or buttocks. Notice how soft and smooth the skin is compared to your forearms or face.
Wrinkles Treatment By Prevention
- Never use a sunlamp or tanning bed or lie in the sun to get a tan.
- When exposure to the sun cannot be avoided, wear a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, and tightly-woven clothing. The sun can cause damage even on cloudy and winter days, especially between 10 AM and 3 PM.
- To keep the skin from drying, use a moisturizer on a regular basis after washing. A good lotion or cream applied to the dampened skin helps keep it from drying by trapping and holding the moisture on the skin surface.
- If you choose a sunscreen that is not waterproof, reapply it after swimming, perspiring heavily, or toweling off.
- About half hours before you go out in the sun, apply a sunscreen with a sun-protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. If you have a fair complexion or sun-sensitive skin, you may need a higher SPF, such as 30 or even 45, especially in a southern climate or at a high altitude. Remember that water, sand, snow, and concrete reflect the sun’s rays and increase the likelihood of sunburn. Rub plenty of sunscreen on all exposed skin, paying special attention to the back of the neck, ears, nose, and shoulders.
Smoking And Wrinkles
As well as all the other health risks associated with smoking, smokers will have more wrinkles. These changes may not show up till you are in your 30s or 40s but they will happen wisata pesisir. Research has shown that people who have never smoked have less wrinkles than smokers.
Always remember:- UV radiation from sunlight is the major factor in wrinkling skin in Australians. Cigarette smoking is also a factor in premature facial wrinkling.